- School. School is going great! We had a breakthrough last week in Sarah Beth's writing, and this week the lightbulb over her head went off while we were working on reading. It was wonderful! I wish I had some pictures for you, but the battery in the camera was dead. I will try to share some next week.
- Reading. Somehow I have found the time to read at least two books this month.
- Losing weight. I wish this were easier, but I'm doing okay. Watching portion size really helps. I've got about ten more pounds to lose before I'm happy. I wouldn't mind losing a couple more, but I'm not sure that I want to take the trouble to lose them. We'll see when I get there.
- Run a 5K. I'm not sure how to start training for this yet. I would like to, but I'm not sure when I can find the time to exercise.
- Hospitality. Success! We had a family over for supper one night this month which got us started, and we look forward to continuing this practice.
- Florida license. I'm still working on this. I need to find out where to take the test so that I can schedule it. I need to get working on this!
- Monthly service night. I received the Action Pack from Voice of the Martyrs this week, so now we just need to get a few items and fill it up. What a wonderful way to open my children's eyes to how blessed we are. (Again, I got this idea from Passionate Homemaking, and I plan to steal a few more.)
How are you doing with your goals for the year?