Monday, August 20, 2012

Problems with Comments -- Resolution?

Last week, I posted about my comments not showing up on your blogs.  I contacted blogger about it, and the reply to my question was, "Did they [the comments] maybe end up in the spam queue?"  Of course, I don't know where my comments end up on your blogs, but you might want to check.  Here is one explanation of what might be going on and how to fix it.  And here is another one that you may want to look at.

Apparently, it's not my problem, it's yours...as much as I hate to say it like that.  Although I still don't understand why this is happening to me and my comments and not anyone else....  And whether or not you fix it, of course, is up to you.

5 comments:

Charity said...

Ah, ha!! I found your comment in my spammy folder. It came through on my email, so I didn't realize that Blogger hadn't posted it. Also... been really busy this weekend getting little sis ready to head back to college today, so I've been pretty much off line except for my phone! Hope it fixes it on my end... :)

Nikki said...

I'm glad this helped, Charity!

Laura said...

I'll have to look at your links when I get a chance. It's strange to me that it posts some of your comments but not others. It's also strange that it just changed all of a sudden. Oh well.

Laura said...

Okay, I went into my spam folder and marked all of your recent comments as "not spam". Hopefully that will fix the problem. We'll see!

Nikki said...

Laura, I'll keep my fingers crossed!