Saturday, August 18, 2012

Book Review: Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble


When Libby inherits a rundown inn in a small island community off the coast of Virginia, she discovers that her father did not die when she was a child and that she actually has a brother and sister.  As she comes to terms with these discoveries, her friend Nicole is kidnapped, and the police think that Libby did it.  As she races to find her friend, she has to deal with a family she didn't know existed.  And she has to figure out what to do with the inn which she would like to keep but cannot afford to renovate.  Of course, there is the ubiquitous romance thrown in, as well.

This book was pretty good; I did enjoy it as a nice, light read.  Salvation is presented clearly but without preaching, and I appreciated that.

I want to thank BookSneeze for my (kindle) copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: