Friday, August 24, 2012

3 in 30: Back to School


We had another relatively quiet week this week.  We only had one morning that we left the house which was really nice.  I guess it was actually two mornings since we went to the library one morning, also, but it was especially nice to have a week at home since we started back to school Monday.  Here's how I did with my monthly goals:
  • Coupons.  Hooray!  I did it!  We had a nice quiet Sunday, and Mary took a nice, long nap, so I had a little extra time.  I used it to clip coupons and file them.  And some of them are coupons that I know I will use.  (I only clip coupons that I think I have a good chance of using anyway.)
  • Sort something.  I did not get to this one this week...but I may get something done later today or tomorrow.  I have a vision for our playroom, and I need to get moving on it.  (It sounds like I may have come up with a goal for next month.....)
  • New recipe.  I completely forgot about this when I made our menu and grocery list.  Oh, well.  There's still next week.
How did you do this week?  What were you able to get accomplished?

This post is linked to Welcome to Our Good Life:  3in30.

P.S.  If you have trouble seeing my comments, you may want to check this post out.

9 comments:

Jeanine Byers said...

Sounds like you had a great week!! I love the quieter ones. Congrats on all you accomplished, including going back to homeschool. :) We start right after Labor Day.

Nikki said...

We did have a great week! I wasn't planning on starting school so soon, but my co-op started yesterday, so we had to, too. But it's not a bad thing. It's too hot to play outside much anyway, especially with Rachel's photosensitivity.

Laura said...

Glad you had another quiet week! I am still having trouble with your comments. I just had to go fish your comment from earlier today out of my spam folder. I need to find out if there is some way to permanently keep you out of there. I still don't understand why Blogger all of a sudden thinks your comments are spam.

Nikki said...

I'm sorry that you're still having trouble with my comments, but I have to admit that I'm glad that I'm not having problems with my comments. It seems like such a hassle! I don't understand why Blogger thinks my comments are spam, either. Does that say something about me?

Laura said...

Well that's the funny thing. You and spam so don't go together! :)

aurie good said...

I'm glad you had a nice week! Great job on the coupons - I love when I get those little extra moments!!

Nikki said...

Aurie, it was really nice. And I even got some reading done.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

My daughters and I enjoy watching the coupon shows every so often. It's amazing how much money people can save. Congratulations on getting the couponing project done!

Nikki said...

Harvest Moon, I didn't get a big project done, just the couple of circulars that came in the Sunday paper. But I was happy that I got it accomplished.