Friday, April 13, 2012

Mary is Four Months Old!

Mary is four months old today. She doesn't seem to be doing much more than when she was three months old, but that's what I pretty much expect.


She loves to smile at her bigger sister Sarah Beth, more than she does at me. Hmmm. I think my feelings should be hurt since I feed her, change her diapers, and get up with her in the middle of the night, but I just can't be upset...especially when Mary smiles at me.

This picture is typical of these sisters' relationship. Rachel tries to smother Mary with love while Mary endures it. (Often, I have to call Rachel off. She seems to think that Mary is just another toy to play with.)

Daniel loves his littler sister, but being a boy, he's just not into babies as much as his sisters.

Sweet Mary! She seems to get happier and sweeter as the days go by!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Precious! You can see how much her siblings love her.

Tracey said...

Such a sweetie!! So glad this little gal is bringing joy to your family!

Charity said...

So precious! I love this age... and lots of other ages... ;)

Laura said...

I love the smiles! She has a cute little dimple. Sarah Beth looks so grown up in that picture!