Thursday, March 22, 2012

Book Review: Behemoth by Jonathan C. Leicht


In Behemoth by Jonathan C. Leicht, something is killing the elephants in the Masai Mara game preserve. When Jim Thompson, the chief game warden, starts looking into the situation, it appears that a dinosaur is the one doing the killing. At the same time, John Maxwell is putting together a team to look for a different dinosaur. This team is headed by Stephen Gregory who is a leading creation scientist.

When I saw that this book was written by a creation scientist, I knew I had to read it. Then when I discovered that it was about the search for dinosaurs, I knew it would be a fun read. And it was! I was a little worried that Leicht would get too technical, and he did get a little preachy at times, but it was still a great adventure story with lots of interesting information in it. I won't spoil things for you and tell you whether they actually found dinosaurs in the book or not; you'll have to read it for yourself. A book about finding dinosaurs! What fun!!

I want to thank BookSneeze for my (kindle) copy of this book, but my opinions are own.

1 comment:

Marva said...

This sounds different yet interesting!