Friday, February 17, 2012

3 in 30: Not Such a Good Week


I didn't do as well this week as I did last week. There are lots of things on which I could blame my inability to accomplish my goals, but in all honesty, it was just my lack of discipline. *Sigh*
  • Back exercises. I did these three days this week instead of the five I intended. I guess that's not too bad. And if I remember to do them tomorrow, that'll be four!
  • Playing outside. Can I blame it on the weather that I didn't take my children outside all week? It was cold and then rainy and then wet from the rain. Does that make me a wimp? Hopefully, today it won't rain, and we can go outside.
  • Unpacking boxes. Once again, I didn't unpack a single thing. *Sigh*
I hope that I do better next week. In the meantime, I will console myself with the knowledge that my family were fed well this week, and they have clean clothes to wear.

7 comments:

Aurie{OurGoodLife} said...

You are not a wimp - we had a yucky gray week here and I was about climbing the walls!!

Hoping the sun finds you today :)

Nikki said...

Aurie, no sun today. As a matter of fact, it's raining cats and dogs right now.

Laura said...

Clean clothes and food on the table are great accomplishments when you have 4 young children...including a new baby!!

Jenni said...

Don't be too hard on yourself. I don't like to go out on gray, wet days either...

Sherri said...

I am not fond of playing outside in the rain either. Take each day as it comes and enjoy the days that you can get outside.

Julie said...

Not a wimp at all - I wouldn't go outside in the rain either! Clean clothes and food on the table makes it a successful week in my book. :)

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

We don't like to go out when it's rainy or excessively cold either (below zero). That's great that you did your back exercises on several days!