Saturday, October 15, 2011

Book Review: Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado

Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Max Lucado is a children's book that reassures a child that his parents will always love him...just in case he ever wonders. This book starts with how God makes each person special and places him in a just the right family, a family that will take care of him and teach him about God and heaven.

My children and I enjoyed this book. The message is good and the illustrations are well done. However, when Lucado talks about parents teaching their children about heaven, he leaves it there. I don't understand why there is no mention of Jesus, the way to heaven. It seems like it would fit very nicely right there. I'm disappointed because I expected more of Lucado.

I want to thank BookSneeze for my copy of this book to review, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: