Monday, June 13, 2011

Promised Picture

Well, here is the pregnancy picture I promised you last week. I'm only fourteen weeks, but I feel like I'm much bigger than that. John and I both think that I look more like I'm five or six months. (Yes, I'm sure about the timing.) I have my first OB appointment this morning along with an ultrasound, so I'm looking forward to seeing my baby for the first time. I wish John could be here, too, but he's back down in Florida at his new job.

I'm sorry for all of the book reviews lately. I don't want this blog to turn into a "book review" blog. As much as I enjoy reading, I stay away from blogs that only talk about books. Of course, I enjoy reading an occasional post about a good book; that's how I find new books to read.

While I'm thinking about it, is there anything in particular you would like for me to write about? Any question you'd like to ask?

6 comments:

Marva said...

You look great! Maybe there are two? that's about the size I was at fourteen weeks with the twins........

I am praying for the house to sell so your family can be together once again!

Could you post about your daily schedule, cleaning schedule, how you buy groceries and all? I love to read about those types of things? Also are you a fan of fly lady?

Hope you have a good day!

Blessings!

Laura said...

You look bigger in this picture than you do in real life. Can't wait to hear how your appointment went!

Nikki said...

Marva, we were wondering about their being two, also, but it was very clear on my ultrasound that there is just one baby.

I didn't think those topics would be very interesting, but I'll write on them certainly if you would be interested.

Tracey said...

Love the picture!! So glad to read your later post that shows all is going well!

Mrs. U said...

OH Nikki!!! You look beautiful!!! I am just so happy for y'all!!

His,
Shari

Nikki said...

Mrs. U, thank you!