Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pregnancy Update

After giving you an update on our move yesterday, I thought you might like a short update on how my pregnancy is progressing.
  • Last week, I started feeling better. That's good because I need to start sorting things and packing things for our move.
  • My morning sickness is mostly gone...but I still have some afternoon and evening sickness. So my most productive times will be in the morning.
  • This baby loves cheese. I'm not a big cheese eater; I don't just cut slices of cheese to eat it. But I am now. I can't believe how much Cheddar cheese I'm eating these days.
  • Thankfully, this baby is now tolerating sweets; he was craving potato chips before. Since I have a serious sweet tooth, I'm a happy mama now!
  • Plain water just doesn't appeal to me right now. I'm drinking a lot of tea (sweet, of course!) and Crystal Light. I'm just glad this baby lets me drink orange juice because Rachel wouldn't.
  • Afternoon naps are my friend!
  • Today this baby is eleven weeks old.
Okay, so maybe this update wasn't so short. But I'll try to get a picture for you in a couple of weeks when I finish the first trimester. Would you like that?

2 comments:

Marva said...

Yes, a picture would be great! Sounds like things are progressing right along! So glad you are feeling better!

Mindy said...

Glad you're starting to feel a little better!