Wednesday, May 18, 2011

More News and an Update

Have you heard our news? I'm pregnant with our fourth child! Oh, you've already heard about that? Would you like an update? I have kept from giving you an update because I'm afraid that I'm going to jinx myself; am I the only one who is superstitious like that? I'm feeling better these days; I'm not nearly as nauseous, and actually I feel pretty good in the morning. I'm still tired and would like a couple of naps a day, but that is to be expected. I'm about ten weeks, so I'm about a quarter of the way through this pregnancy. Even though my belly is growing, it's still a little surreal.

What's our other news? We're moving. This time, though, it's not just a move across town; John has taken a new job in Florida, and we're moving down there next month. Oh, my! There's so much to do! I'm glad that I'm feeling better (knock on wood!). Whenever I think about it, I get overwhelmed, but I know that God will give us what we need in order to get everything done. This will be the first time that I have lived outside of Georgia, but I have family in north Florida which is where we're moving, so I have been down there a lot. It will be nice to be closer to family, although we're moving away from my siblings and parents. It's going to be quite a change, but I'm looking forward to the adventure of it all.

5 comments:

Marva said...

Oh WOW! A move, that is exciting! Congrats! Glad you are feeling better also! Will you be close to the beach?

Nikki said...

Marva, thanks! No, we won't be close to the beach. Well, I guess it depends on how you define "close." We'll certainly be closer than we are now, but the beach will still be an hour or more away.

Miranda said...

Congrats on your pregnancy - how very exciting :).

Mindy said...

Yikes! Moving while pregnant...and in one month! Hope it all goes well. It's great that you'll have time to get settled before baby arrives! =)

Tracey said...

Glad you are feeling well these days! Exciting news about your move, too! Hope it all goes smoothly. I've lived a bit closer, I'd be happy to come over and help you pack. :)