Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Year's Goals: February Review

It's the beginning of March which means that it's time to see how well I did in keeping my goals for this year during February.
  • Homeschooling. I'm not doing very well at consistently sitting down with Sarah Beth to work on reading. However, since she is just four, I've decided to cut myself some slack.
  • Potty training Daniel. Success!
  • Rachel walking. We're taking our time on this one, although she is getting ready.
  • Being a better wife. I'm still working on that one.
  • Finding a hobby for John and me to do together. I've got an idea, but I need to work things out. I'll keep you informed.
  • Memorizing Scripture with the children. They're doing great...when I remember to work with them.
  • Reading two books a month. Check!
  • Hospitality. We're getting back into the groove with that.
  • Baby blankets. I think I've only made one for our church's blanket ministry so far this year, but I've got plenty of time for the other five.
  • John's blanket is done!
  • With the weather warming up, I guess it's time to start thinking about walking again. *Sigh*
  • Cleaning. Still working on it getting some kind of schedule.
How are you doing with your New Year's goals?

No comments: