Thursday, February 24, 2011

Uh-Oh!

The other day, I turned around and look what I saw. It's the first time that Rachel has pulled up. She wasn't real happy about it, but I had to take a picture. I guess it won't be too much longer before she's walking. Rats! (Please disregard the mess in the background.)


Yesterday, I ran upstairs just for a minute, leaving Rachel downstairs with Sarah Beth. Look what I found when I headed back down the stairs. Yes, Rachel had crawled up onto the landing. (Our stairway goes up two stairs to the landing, then turns, and goes up the rest of the way.) I guess it's time for a baby gate at the bottom of the stairs, too, now.


Here she is, trying to climb even farther up the stairs. Her brother and sister were up there encouraging her on.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Go Rachel! :)

Tracey said...

Looks like you're going to have a little mover on your hands! :)

Nikki said...

Tracey, it does look like it, doesn't it? Isn't that how it is with younger children -- trying to keep up with their older siblings? So much fun!