Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ten Years Ago


Ten years ago today, I married the most wonderful man in the entire world. No, I am not exaggerating. Just as our children are the most beautiful in the world, so is my husband the BEST! Let me list just a few of the ways:
  • He is hardworking in order to provide for our family.
  • He makes me laugh.
  • He is a great father.
  • He loves me in spite of my moods and fickleness.
  • He is dependable.
  • He is trustworthy.
  • He is kind.
  • He is compassionate.
  • He's awfully handsome.
These ten years feel like such a short time, and yet I cannot remember what life was like B.J. (Before John).

Happy anniversary, Sweetie!

(I'm sorry about the quality of the picture. I had to take a picture of a picture which doesn't work well because we got married before digital pictures were common.)

8 comments:

Marva said...

Happy Anniversary Nikki and John! Blessings!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Marva!

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a fun date!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Mindy and Laura!

Tracey said...

Wishing you a very happy anniversary!! Sounds like you have been blessed with a wonderful man!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Tracey! I certainly have!

Mrs. U said...

Happy (late) anniversary!!!!!! YAY for 10 years!!!

I had to laugh about you taking a picture of a picture- I did the same thing!! Yes, we were married before digital cameras were "the thing", too! I hadn't even heard of one "back then"! HAHA!!

His,
Shari