Friday, February 18, 2011

Finished Object Friday

As I looked through one of my (many) books of crochet patterns, Daniel saw this blanket and asked me to make it for him. Since he didn't like the one I had made before for him and therefore didn't have one, I agreed.

This blanket was super easy to make, but I think it turned our rather pretty. Daniel picked out the color yarn himself, and I think he made a good choice. He is so thrilled to have it, and he carries it around with him all over the house. I'm glad he likes this one!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Nice! Daniel has good taste and he looks thrilled!

Marva said...

What a happy boy, Daniel is! So glad he has his own personal blanket too! Very pretty!!!

Charity said...

Very pretty!! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

Nikki said...

Thanks!

Mindy said...

Very nice! I love the colors, too!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Mindy!

Tammy said...

Very pretty - might not be the best adjective since ya made it for a guy. But I like it. Let's say it looks very nice hanging on the furniture!