Monday, February 14, 2011

Daniels' Birthday Recap


Daniel's birthday was Saturday, and I thought I would share some pictures with you.

One of Daniel's new privileges is getting to play with Play-doh.

Here is he is again, playing with Play-doh after his bath.

Doesn't he look excited about his blue cupcake?

I just thought this picture was cute.


Blowing out his candle.

Since we were not able to celebrate Rachel's birthday on her birthday (thanks to the stomach flu), we just waited a couple of weeks to celebrate it with her big brother's birthday. I made three different color cupcakes: blue for Daniel, pink for Rachel, and white for the adults (John, my parents, and me) who didn't want blue teeth.

Rachel ate every, single bite of her cupcake.

She loved playing with the wrapping paper, much more fun than her actual gifts!

Of course, I can't leave out Sarah Beth. She was thrilled about the pink cupcakes, too.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Great pictures! Daniel looks like he could sit and play with Play-doh for a few hours!

Nikki said...

Laura, he and Sarah Beth did! It was funny watching them.

Marva said...

So sweet! I love all their pics! They are getting so big!

Tracey said...

Looks like everyone enjoyed the birthday!!

Have a great night!

Nikki said...

Thanks, Marva and Tracey!