Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Review: God Gave us the World by Lisa T. Bergren and Laura J. Bryant


God Gave us the World by Lisa T. Bergren and Laura J. Bryant is a sweet little book about a polar bear "Little Cub" who visits the bear museum with her family. While there, she learns about the different kinds of bears that God created. She also learns about the different parts of the world where these bears live. As she learns about diversity, she learns to appreciate these differences.

My children and I enjoyed reading this book, and it does have a cute story. However, it gets a little "green" as the authors talk about our world being "fragile" and how God might get "mad" if we don't take care of it. These issues are a small part of the book, though, and we will continue to enjoy reading it together.

I want to thank WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Company for sending me a copy of this book; however, my opinions are my own.

No comments: