Monday, January 31, 2011

Wish Me Luck!

It's that time. Like it or not, it's that time. Yep! It sure is. It's got to happen at some point, doesn't it? Time to potty train Daniel. Please don't laugh at me for putting it off for so long. Please don't laugh at me for being so dramatic. Instead, please
  • pray for me.
  • pray for Daniel.
  • pray for Sarah Beth and Rachel.
  • wish us luck.
  • all of the above.
I have been putting this chore off for some time, and it's one of those times where I felt that if I just put if off long enough, eventually I just wouldn't have to do it. *Sigh* He's not going to train himself, is he? It's time for me to realize that.

I bought a copy of John Rosemond's book Toilet Training without Tantrums from Parent or Child, and he has given me the confidence that I can do this. No, we can do this. (Daniel has to help, doesn't he?) If things go well, and even if they don't, I'll let you know what I think about this book later.

In the meantime, we're staying home this week. We're not going anywhere or having anyone over. Sorry, but we need to be hermits this week.

2 comments:

Marva said...

Praying! Hope it goes well and he "trains" quickly! ;)

Nikki said...

Thanks, Marva!