Monday, January 17, 2011

I Have a Little Problem...

I have a little problem who likes to wreak havoc in the pantry.


I have a little problem who wants to explore the stairs...going down.


I have a little problem who likes to chew on shoes.


I have a little problem that is growing bigger as she learns to pull up on things. (Walking is coming soon, I just know it.)


I have a little problem who doesn't like the way I fold clothes.


I have a little problem who apparently loves the piano. Do you know how much those things cost?


But I wouldn't trade my little "problem" for anything!

3 comments:

Marva said...

No mam! No trading, looks like a good little problem to have ! :)

Nikki said...

Marva, you've got that right!

Laura said...

I agree with Marva! That's the best kind of problem you could possibly have!