Monday, January 24, 2011

Have You Heard About This?

Have you heard about the Philadelphia "House of Horrors"? Our paper had an editorial about it this weekend, and it literally made me sick to my stomach when I read it. No, you haven't heard about it? That doesn't surprise me since no one seems to want to talk about it. If you have a weak stomach, you may want to quit reading, although I challenge you to continue.
A doctor accused of running a filthy "abortion mill" for decades in an impoverished Philadelphia neighborhood delivered babies alive, killed them with scissors and allowed a woman who had survived 20 years in a refugee camp to be overmedicated and die at his clinic, prosecutors said.
You're going to have to do your own research because I just can't write about it. My heart hurts too badly for these women and their babies, and I'm too sick to think about it. "There were jars, lining shelves, with severed feet that he kept for no medical purpose." (Read more here.)

Michelle Malkin has a column about it that you can read here.

2 comments:

Marva said...

I have now words......God help us all....if this is what America is coming to and evidently it is.

Those poor babies........

Laura said...

I had a hard time reading that editorial too. Utterly disgusting.