Friday, January 7, 2011

Finished Object Friday


When I saw the pattern for this blanket, I knew I needed to make it. I mean, it's a STAR! How cool is that?! Since I didn't have anyone in mind when I made it, I will probably just donate it to our church's blanket ministry.

I used TLC Baby Amore in Baby Print to make this blanket, and it measures about 36 inches across, from one point to the other. It was my first time using this yarn, and I enjoyed it. It's bulkier that what I usually use which was nice.

For more Finished Objects, head over to Fresh from the Chari Tree.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Very cute!! I'm sure who ever gets it will love it! I love the star shape!!

Betsy (Eco-novice) said...

What a lucky child will receive that. It would be fun to do in shades of yellow, in my opinion. Wish I could knit/crochet.

Mrs. U said...

Nikki, this is beautiful!!!

I really want to start a ripple afghan. Do you happen to have a good pattern? Or know of one online???

His,
Shari

Marva said...

I love this! This is my most favorite project so far (of yours)! Love the star! What a blessing you and your talent are! :)