- She smiled at me yesterday. Yes, she did! She hasn't done it again yet, but I know those precious baby smiles are coming!
- She still needs (wants?) to eat twice during the night, and I have to admit that I'm ready for her to only need one feeding per night. Honestly, I'm ready for her to sleep through the night.
- She is awake for a while every morning and evening, but she naps really well in the afternoon. Why is that nice? Daniel is also napping, and Sarah Beth has playtime in her room.
- She loves her swing, but I'm not surprised about this because both Daniel and Sarah Beth loved it, too.
- She refuses to nap in her room. She immediately wakes up when I put her down in her bassinet and starts screaming.
- She naps in the swing.
- She does sleep in her bassinet at night.
A one-month old just doesn't do much, does she? Except look precious!