Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Pictures

Waiting to open presents. Rachel was still in bed, and we didn't wait for her. Poor thing!

Daniel got snow for his birthday, and Sarah Beth got pink clouds for Christmas.

Oh, boy! Christmas!

We hosted my family for Christmas dinner this year. There are a bunch of us: nine adults and eleven children. A little chaotic, but a lot of fun!

"I can't believe I'm getting this!"

My sister-in-law being silly. (I guess I was, too.)

Playing with the cousins. Thankfully, the weather wasn't too bad for the children to play outside.

Do you think Sarah Beth was having a good time?

After everybody left, and we had a light supper, we put together some puzzles Sarah Beth and Daniel received. They love puzzles. Daniel is concentrating hard!

1 comment:

Marva said...

Very good pics! I love Daniel's facial expressions!!!! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas1!!!!

Blessings!