Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WIP Wednesday


Yes, this picture is the same one from last week. And yes, I am still working on this baby blanket. However, I finished all of the white part today, so now we just have to wait to see what this baby is. Do I get to border this blanket in pink or blue? Hopefully, we will find out tomorrow.

I am so glad to be almost done with this blanket because I sure am tired of it. I already know what I'm going to work on next: a Christmas centerpiece doily thing that is very pretty (at least in the picture!). I cannot wait to get started! Of course, I have that lovely new yarn to play with, too, but it's pink. If this baby isn't a girl, that yarn will have to wait.

For more works in progress, or to add your own, head over to the Place of H.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Very lovely, and I will definitely be checking back tomorrow to find out the surprise!

Marva said...

Can't wait until tomorrow! Blessings!!!!