Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WIP Wednesday


I'm still working on this baby blanket, but it now measures about 25 x 19 inches. I'm really getting tired of it, and I really want to move on to something else, so I may make this a square blanket. Of course, I have to wait until next Thursday to start edging it because that's when we find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. (After all this hype, the baby probably won't cooperate!)


I thought I would take a close up of the blanket so you can see the detail a little better. I also thought I should mention that it's a white blanket. One of my real life friends, who also reads my blog, said that she thought it was off-white. I guess you just cannot tell from the pictures. I will start mentioning the colors of my things from now on because I remember that was a problem with an earlier blanket.

For more works in progress, or to add your own, head over to the Place of H.

3 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

It looks white to me:) Nice job Nikki.

Marva said...

Great job! I love white ones........they were great for our boys. Blessings!!!!

Mrs. H. said...

It looks white to me too, but in some of the other pictures, it looked kind of cream-colored. It could have been the lighting, time of day, etc. I know you can't wait to find out if it's going to get a pink or blue edge!