Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WIP Wednesday


I started this baby blanket right before we went to the beach, hoping I would be able to finish it while at the beach. Obviously, I didn't. First of all, the pattern does not work up as quickly as I thought it might, but the fabric it creates is fairly dense which will make a very warm blanket when it is completed. Secondly, I forgot to bring the second skein of yarn. I think it will take more than two, though, which is unusual for the blankets I make. Currently, this blanket measures about 25 x 9 inches. I'm not sure who I am making it for, although the baby I'm carrying is a good candidate. I think a blue or pink border will complement it nicely.

For more works in progress, or to add your own, head over to the Place of H.

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

So I guess the morning sickness is better now, right? I guess you are keeping the baby's gender a secret, but I can't wait to see if that border is pink or blue!