Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pregnancy Picture -- 22 Weeks


I finally look pregnant; John said so last night, and I believe him. What do you think? I also feel like I've started the "pregnancy walk." I don't think I'm waddling yet, but I do feel like my expanding belly is influencing the way I walk. Thankfully, the nausea is just about gone, I can drink milk again, and (most importantly) eat ice cream again! What is a pregnant woman to do without ice cream?

Don't forget that we will find out Thursday what we're having, that is, of course, if the baby cooperates!

6 comments:

IF said...

You look wonderful!!!!

MyKidsMom said...

This is your third baby, and you still look that tiny? If I didn't know you, I don't think I would figure it out:) I'm glad you did a pic though, it's fun to see the progress.

Laura said...

You do look pregnant and you look great! Is that a maternity shirt? If so, it's about time! :)

Nikki said...

Mykidsmom, I'm long-waisted which REALLY helps. I spread out vertically instead of just sticking out horizontally.

Laura, yes, I've finally gotten the maternity shirts out. Unfortunately, I don't have very many short-sleeved ones, so you'll see the same ones over and over until it cools off.

Marva said...

You look great! My pants were "snug" a few days away from 7 weeks! I was having more than one......

Are ya'll going to let us know what the gender is too? I know you are excited! Congrats!!!

Blessings!!!

GritsGirl said...

You look great! Cant wait to hear the gender of your baby!!
Thanks for praying for me and my baby!