Saturday, September 5, 2009

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggety-Jig

We got home a couple of hours ago from the beach. We had a great time, but we are all absolutely exhausted. Hopefully, I will be able to look through the 600 (yes, that is correct: 600) pictures tomorrow so that I can post some for you on Monday.

Meanwhile, I only have one load of laundry to do since I stayed up late last night finishing it up. It's nice to come home and be able to put the clean clothes directly into the chests of drawers instead of sorting, washing, drying, folding, then putting away. I learned this trick from my good, real life friend Laura.

Speaking of Laura, she is expecting her sixth child in May. Congratulations!

I have been catching up on your blogs, although I haven't left any comments, I don't think. Honestly, I would be surprised if this post is even coherent. I know any comments I might make wouldn't be. I'm sooooo tired! But we really had a good time!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm glad you had a good time and arrived home safely! That's a lot of pictures! Good job getting your laundry mastered!

GritsGirl said...

Look forward to seeing pictures !!:)

MyKidsMom said...

Wow, that's a lot of pics!

So glad you had a great time :)

Small Town Mamma said...

welcome home! Yes, doing laundry while on holiday isn't exactly glamorous, but it sure does make unpacking much more pleasant!