Thursday, September 17, 2009

Disturbing News

I read something disturbing this evening in World magazine. (By the way if you don't read that magazine, you should...and you can free at its website.) A ten-year old girl in New Hampshire is being forced to attend public school because she "needs" exposure to world views other than her mother's Christianity. Cal Thomas has a commentary about this story here. And you can find more information on google but not, of course, from mainstream media.

Does this worry you as much as it does me?

2 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

This is a good example of what I was talking about in my post the other day. There's so many different things similar (at least in tone) going on around the nation. I fully expect us to be in a fight for the right to homeschool within the next few years. Sad, but most likely true.

Laura said...

Wow. I don't really know what to say. That's very disturbing, though to be completely honest it's not that surprising judging from the way our country has been heading lately. Definitely something to pray about. I'm afraid I agree with MyKidsMom about expecting to be in a fight for the right to homeschool.