Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WIP Wednesday


After I finished my last shawl, I found this pattern in my new Crochet Today! magazine, and I just had to make it. You cannot have too many wraps for keeping warm in church, can you? I didn't think so! As you can see, I haven't gotten very far, but I think this pattern will work up quickly since it is a lace pattern made with worsted weight yarn and a size H hook. We shall see how far I get this week.

For more works in progress, head over to the Place of H (I hope she gets her post up soon). You should also check out what Sasha has been making lately.

You know, I think it's time to start making some baby blankets for me!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

That is a very pretty pattern. It looks like lace.

Angela said...

Okay, I re-read and see it is actually called a lace pattern. OH...if I only had a brain.

Laura said...

That is really pretty. Have you worn your other one yet? I don't usually see you in church since I'm upstairs and you're down.

Nikki said...

You'd better get used to it, Angela. It doesn't get any better, and anyone who tells you differently is lying!

No, Laura, I haven't worn it yet. I keep forgetting to bring it.

Mrs. Darling said...

I agree that is a lovely pattern! It looks like lace! (tee hee)

MyKidsMom said...

Very pretty!

Poor Angela...lol:)