Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I finally finished this doily last week.  As you can see from the picture, it is not flat.  Hopefully, I can block it this week and show you a truly completed doily next week. 

I have continued working on my wrap for church.  I folded it in half twice for this picture because it is pretty long.  I think I'm almost done.  It is about four and a half feet long, and it is supposed to be five feet long.  When I finish this skein of yarn, I am going to declare my wrap done, regardless of length.
 
Just for fun, I crocheted this dishcloth the other day.  Isn't it a pretty color?

For more works in progress, or to add your own, head over to the Place of H.

4 comments:

GritsGirl said...

Love the color of your dishcloth!! I wish I was that talented with crocheting!! I tired once but didnt do so well!!

Sasha @ Cherished Moments said...

Guess what!! I taught myself to crochet (using google and some very helpful youtube videos!), last night. Just simple single crochet, nothing as gorgeous as the patterns you do. But I am rather proud of the 3 inches of scarf that I have produced so far!!

Nikki said...

Sasha, good for you!! I'm excited for you. Crochet is such a great artform, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

IF said...

Those are really pretty!!