Monday, June 8, 2009

What do You Think...

is Sarah Beth's favorite color?  This is the outfit I dressed her in this morning.  

She found this "outfit" when I pulled some clothes out of the dryer this morning, and immediately she went to change her clothes.  

My little pink girl!  The funny thing about this is that John hates pink.  When we found out we were having a girl, he said that she was not allowed to wear pink.  Unfortunately, I have a problem with submission sometimes, and I like pink on little girls.  Anyway, I think John's plan for her not to like pink backfired.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Haha! I'm with Sarah Beth! If you have the option of wearing all pink, then why not? :)

MyKidsMom said...

Why doesn't John like pink? :)

Nikki said...

Mykidsmom, he thinks it's girlie, and he doesn't want his daughter to be a girlie girl.

Angela said...

Hey,
I tried to send you an e-mail with pics of our crocheted name, but it said your inbox is full. I'll try again later, but I wanted to let you know so you can maybe empty it. I'm sure it's the pictures I've attached that are causing part of the problem.

Nikki said...

My inbox is definitely not full! I delete almost all the messages I receive. I wonder if there is a problem with hotmail? How many pictures are you trying to send me?