Saturday, June 13, 2009

February 5, 2010

Do you know where you will be on that date? Well, honestly, I'm not sure, either, but I have a feeling that I will be recovering at home with, are you ready for this, our new baby!

I found out that I'm pregnant a couple of weeks ago, and my due date is the first week in February which is incidentally the week before Daniel's birthday. Right now, I am about six weeks along, and the morning (actually, all day) sickness hit Thursday. It's not too bad yet, though, so I won't complain. Yet.

And yes, I shamefully stole this idea of breaking the news from my cousin Angela. I hope she doesn't mind, but it's too late if she does. Don't worry, though, because I won't post pictures of my expanding belly like she does. You don't want to see those stretch marks anymore than I want to show them to you.

9 comments:

Small Town Mamma said...

Congratulations Nikki!!! Wonderful news. I hope the m/sickness passes quickly for you.

Mrs. Darling said...

How wonderful!!!!! I am so happy for you!

MyKidsMom said...

Whoo Hoo!!! I am SO very happy for you!

You totally got me with this title,lol. I thought it referred to something you saw in the news or some such thing:)

I'm totally going to do the vicarious thing on this one. Do you want to know what it is (boy/girl) or have it be a surprise? I hope you don't have too rough of a time on the "anytime" sickness. Take care of yourself and get some extra rest. That's an order;)

IF said...

I love the title too!!! I am so happy!!!! This is such wonderful news to hear this morning!!!!!! Hugs!!!!! That is just awesome.

Nikki said...

Thanks, ladies!

Mykidsmom, yes, we will probably find out whether we are having a boy or girl. It's just easier to plan that way. One of my friends was not able to find out (the baby didn't cooperate), and the nurse just blurted it out. It was a letdown for them. I don't usually feel too badly; I just feel yucky all day long whether or not I eat. Thankfully, since I have two little ones who need to eat regardless of how I feel, I am forced to eat lunch with them.

Angela said...

YAY!!! I totally guessed it when I saw the title! I am so excited for you!!

Marva said...

Congrats sweet friend! That is wonderful! Blessings!!!!

Rachel said...

What great news Nikki! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

So happy for you guys! I'd love to see a picture of your baby bump! I love seeing mama's bellies grow!