Saturday, May 30, 2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by Sasha at Cherished Moments, and I think maybe someone else tagged me for this, too, but I cannot remember.  My apologies to whomever you may be.

Eight Things I Look Forward to:
  1. Lunch with my good friend Laura at Red Robin.  Our husbands are on a road trip for the day so we figured we would do something fun.  It will be fun:  the two of us with our combined seven children.
  2. Number one should count as two things:  lunch and fellowship.
  3. Seeing my husband this evening.  I miss him when he is not here, especially when he is supposed to be here, e.g.  on the weekend.
  4. Nap time.  I always look forward to that.  Is that bad of me?
  5. Seeing my parents at church tomorrow.  They have recently joined another church, but occasionally they join us at ours.
  6. Leftover birthday cake from Baskin Robbins as my bedtime snack.
  7. Spaghetti for supper.  I haven't cooked all week, and I look forward to it.
  8. Using my new crockpot.  I will put the spaghetti sauce in it to cook all afternoon.  Yum!
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
  1. Met Laura at the park.
  2. Date night with John.
  3. No laundry!  How did I get so lucky?
  4. Forgot to turn the dishwasher on.
  5. Went to a bookstore and didn't buy a single book!  I wasn't even really interested since I love getting books free in the mail!
  6. Laughed at my children because they are so silly.
  7. Bought these bowls.  I have been saving my money for them for months, and finally yesterday I sold one more book on Amazon, and had enough money to buy them.  They may not be the most practical use of my money, but they will make me smile every time I see them.  (If they don't, I will send them back!)
  8. Mopped the floor.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
  1. Knit.  One day I will learn, again.
  2. Keep the house immaculate without lifting a finger.
  3. Go a whole day without becoming impatient with my children.
  4. Have enough money to buy all the books I want new!
  5. Remember to do the things John asks me to do.  Or even just to write them down.
  6. I wish I had more time to crochet because there are so many things I would like to make.
  7. Protect my children from all physical hurt.
  8. Fly.  I just think that would be fun.  Except that I'm scared of heights, so maybe it wouldn't be.
Eight Shows I Watch  (please don't judge me!):
  1. All things Star Trek.
  2. Eureka.
  3. 18 Kids and Counting
  4. The Office.  Thanks, Angela, for getting me started on this one.
  5. Fringe.
  6. The 4400 via Netflix.
  7. Knit and Crochet Today.  
  8. The Twilight Zone.
People I Tag:

5 comments:

Marva said...

Very intesting! I love the bowls! Blessings!

Marva said...

That would be interesting.......Cannot seem to spell today!

MyKidsMom said...

I didn't realize I missed a few posts, thanks for letting me know. I am so behind in the tag department that I'm leaving apologies on various friends' blogs...including your cousin Angela. When school gets out in 2 more weeks I will be back in action more than I've been lately. So if you don't mind I might do it then. I am SO looking forward to school being over for this year!!!

Nikki said...

Whenever you get to it will be fine. If you don't get to it, that's fine, too. I think I have forgotten to do a couple of "tags" myself.

Angela said...

I like this post! You answered very well. And you're welcome for The Office. Such a good show :) Dustin and I used to watch Fringe when it first started, but it got a little too weird. We watch LOST, which is by the same guy, and we saw a lot of similarities in plot lines and stuff.