Wednesday, December 17, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Are you tired of looking at this baby blanket yet?  I'm sorry if you are, but I'm not done with it.  And, in case you're wondering, I am not tired of working on it yet.  It is nice to work on when I don't want to think about the project I'm working on.  As you can see, it is getting pretty big.  

I also included a close-up so you can see the pattern a little bit better.


For other works in progress, visit Mrs. H at the Place of H.

Don't forget to enter my Christmas coaster giveaway!

5 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Thanks for the close-up, I didn't realize it was light blue.

I always enjoy seeing what you're working on:)

Tina said...

Beautiful blanket!

Mrs. Darling said...

Hey we'll look as long as you put the pics up lol. I do not know how to crochet or knit so Im impressed.

IF said...

That pattern is so cool! It looks hard to make. It is very pretty!!
I hope it cools off some for you all for Christmas! Mom told me it was hot! I am so sleepy today. It has been a weird few days. Had a strange rash on Iza and now Olivia is getting a cold! We are doing good other than that!! :)

Mrs. H. said...

Of course we're not tired of looking at it. Every week I see the blanket, and I think about what a lovely pattern you've chosen.