Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Unlike Mrs. H, I did not get much crocheting done last week.  I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I was just too busy to crochet.  What a shame!  I was looking forward to getting a lot done.  Oh, well.

I was able to get a few rows done last night on this baby blanket.  The more I work on it, the more I like the pattern.


I have also gotten a few more of these coasters done.  Since I plan to give a bunch away for Christmas presents, I had better get them done.

By the way, don't forget that I am giving away four of these coasters.  You can see more about the contest here.

For more works in progress, visit Mrs. H at the Place of H.

3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Lovely, lovely. Now, off to find the post about the coasters giveaway. :)

MyKidsMom said...

How long does it take to make one of those coasters? I really need to find someone who can teach me. The instructions that I have (in my supposedly simple kit) are greek to me.

Nikki said...

It takes me not quite 45 minutes to make a coaster, start to finish. I try to make one a day (when I'm working on them), and I try to do it while both children are asleep, either at naptime or at bedtime.