Four Jobs I've had:
- I broke and trained horses. I didn't make much money, but I really enjoyed it.
- Most of my other jobs have been in pharmacies, but my most memorable was the night shift at Walgreens. Yes, I worked the night shift. I worked seven days (er, nights) and had seven days off. Honestly, I rather enjoyed working nights. John and I had the evenings together when I woke up and he got off work. I have some interesting stories from those few months. I should share some sometime.
- I was the Director of Pharmacy at a small hospital once. Don't get too impressed; I was the only full-time pharmacist. That's when I discovered that I do not like being in charge.
- I worked for a long time at University Hospital. I trained there as a pharmacy intern and worked there off and on for almost ten years. Whenever I would go back, it felt like home. There's a long story about why I'm not working there now on my one weekend a month.
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
- An Affair to Remember. But really, I can watch almost anything with Cary Grant.
- The Princess Bride. Does that age me?
- Willow. I know that ages me.
- A Christmas Story. If you haven't seen that, well, all I can say is that you are missing out.
Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
- Home Improvement. Of course, they are all re-runs.
- Anything Star Trek: the original series, Enterprise, Voyager, the Next Generation, but not Deep Space Nine. I just couldn't get into that one. These, again, are all re-runs.
- Kids by the Dozen. I find big families fascinating.
- What not to Wear. I'm not a big fashion guru, but I enjoy how Stacy and Clinton re-make women just by showing them what clothes they should wear.
Four Places I've Been on Vacation (There's no where very exotic on my list.)
- Gatlinburg for our honeymoon. We stayed in a wonderful bed and breakfast. We even went back to celebrate our fifth anniversary.
- Niagra Falls. I was very young, so I don't really remember.
- San Diego. My parents took my younger brother and me one summer when I was in junior high. It was my first time to fly.
- Key West. Again, that trip was with my family, and I was pretty young, but I remember the looong bridges through the keys.
Four Favorite Dishes
- Mashed potatoes. Yummy!!
- Chicken pot pie. John doesn't like it, so I don't get to make it very often.
- Beef and spinach lasagna.
Four Websites I Visit Daily
- My e-mail account.
- My blog.
- My friends' blogs.
- I don't go anywhere else very often.
Four Places I'd Rather Be
- No where. I'm at home, and I'm a homebody. It would be nice, however, if John were home so we could spend some time together while the children nap.
- I do enjoy going to my mother's house.
- I enjoy going to church, even though Daniel doesn't let me sit through the whole service.
- I enjoy going to bookstores!
Four Others I'd Like to Tag