Friday, May 2, 2008

Six Word Memoir

Mykidsmom tagged me for a six word memoir last week. I am finally getting to it.

Wife and mommy and loving it.

I used to be a full-time pharmacist and part-time wife. Now I am a full-time wife and mommy and a part-time pharmacist (one weekend a month, but I'm still on maternity leave right now!). Life is so much better now. John and I both enjoy my being home and taking care of the house and children; we wish we had done it sooner. Oh, well. As they say, "Hindsight is 20/20."

Now I would like to tag Laura, Ivy, and my cousins Dayna and Angela.

2 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

Great memoir!

And hearing you were a pharmacist made me chuckle because I know another lady who is, and I always tell her I would be SO nervous having to dispense out meds, Lol.

Being a stay-at-home mommy is the greatest job in the world, isn't it? There are days when it pushes me to the edge of sanity (only slightly exaggerating there) but I wouldn't trade it for anything in this world.

Laura said...

Well, you tagged me, but I completely agree with you! I'll try to come up with something different, but I'm not good at these sorts of things at all!