Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fire Rainbow

Have you seen this? I know that it is floating around the internet via e-mail, but I wanted to post it just in case you haven't seen it yet. Isn't it pretty?


THIS IS A FIRE RAINBOW - THE RAREST OF ALL NATURALLY OCCURRING ATMOSPHERIC PHENOMENA. THE PICTURE WAS CAPTURED THIS WEEK ON THE IDAHO/WASHINGTON BORDER.
THE EVENT LASTED ABOUT 1 HOUR. CLOUDS HAVE TO BE CIRRUS, AT LEAST 20K FEET IN THE AIR, WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ICE CRYSTALS AND THE SUN HAS TO HIT THE CLOUDS AT PRECISELY 58 DEGREES.








3 comments:

Marva said...

God is the perfect artist! Truly beautiful!!!!

Blessings!!!!

daynagonzalez said...

I tried to post this a few weeks ago and the pictures didn't work.

Sorry I haven't commented in a while. Know that I'm thinking of and praying for you, still!

MyKidsMom said...

I would LOVE to see this picture, but for some reason my computer won't open it:(