Sunday, April 13, 2008

New House!

We found a house yesterday!! We are very excited about that, especially since it is one less weight on our shoulders. I cannot believe the house we are buying; it is huge! It has five bedrooms and four and a half baths. How will I ever keep it all clean? We should get it for a pretty good price because it has been on the market for a year. The agents think that it has not been sold because it has a formal living room and the master suite is upstairs. However, I like both of those things. The living room will become a library; finally I get a library. (I'm sorry, mykidsmom; I know you want one, too.) And at this point in our lives, it will be nice to be upstairs with the children. Maybe when they are teenagers, we will wish for a downstairs bedroom, but I think we will sleep better knowing that we are on the same floor with them.

I was afraid that I would have to look at umpteen million houses before we found the right one, but we only looked at eight yesterday. If I can find the picture of it tomorrow, I will post it.

Thank you for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray for all of the packing and moving. And we just started the process yesterday. We think the builder may make a counter offer.

3 comments:

MyKidsMom said...

I am SO happy to hear things went well yesterday- and what a house!

Yes, I am envious...and very few things make me so, but this qualifies! A room full of books is such a lovely thought...

I will continue to pray that things go smoothly; thanks for stopping by, I know how busy it is moving:)

~Babychaser~ said...

yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you got your library... Id just love a living room that wasn't in my kitchen. :) It does make it nice to all be together though.

Marva said...

Oh, that is wonderful!!! Completely wonderful! Praying for smooth sailing in every way! Thinking of you!

Blessings!!!!