Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Laura the other day. I think I have the time now to play. Here are the rules:




Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of
ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose
five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be
tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it" and to read your
blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person
back, let him or her know when you've posted your blog so he or she can read
your answers.


Here are the ten random facts about me:




  1. Yesterday was my brother's birthday. For one month, we are the same age since we are eleven months apart.

  2. I love books. I love to read them, and I love to own them. My dream has always been to be a librarian when I grow up. I'm still waiting.

  3. I have a pin and a screw in my ankle. I broke it four months after John and I were married. A horse that we bought for him bucked me off.

  4. Like Laura, I enjoy doing laundry, but I have a hard time putting it away. However, I do NOT like to iron.

  5. John and I have a thing for names starting with "s." Our dogs are Sadie and Sandy; our cat is Sheba. We have two horses named Shea and Stormy. And of course, there is Sarah Beth.

  6. I did not know how to cook when I got married. I figured that my mom and my sister learned by experimenting on their husbands, and so could I.

  7. Within the past couple of months, I have discovered that I really enjoy baking. I didn't do much before this time.

  8. I love to crochet, but I hate to knit. My favorite things to crochet are baby blankets because they are relatively easy and tend to be quick to finish.

  9. I enjoy being pregnant. Of course, that is only because I have relatively easy pregnancies.

  10. I hate sewing. I have several cute, little outfits that I have crocheted that just need some seams sewn or buttons sewn on, but I never got around to it. Now Sarah Beth is too big to wear them. Isn't that horrible?

Let's see, who should I tag? I don't have that many blogging buddies, and Laura already tagged some of them. I think I will tag Babychaser, Marva, and Mykidsmom because we have become friends via blogging. I will also tag Nikki and the Fox Family because I would like to get to know them better.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Nikki. I just posted your tag on my blog.

Hope you get to 'know' me better.

Just to let you know, I've been reading your blog for several months now and I really enjoy it.

Nikki

mykidsmom said...

Hi Nikki. I am posting about our Saint Patricks day tommorrow, so I will do the tag on Tuesday- sounds like fun :)

Thanks!

mykidsmom said...

Okay, I know it's actually Wednesday...but I did just post my list for the tag- just thought I'd let you know.

Marva said...

Hi Nikki! I just got my blog posted! Thanks for the tag!

Blessings!!!!