Thursday, March 20, 2008

Still Here!

I just wanted to blog quickly while the young 'uns are still asleep and let you know that we are still here and doing well. It's been a busy week. Mondays are always a little busier because I play catch up from the weekend. Tuesday I had a couple of friends over with their children for a "Mommies' Group" which was a lot of fun. There were three adults and 9 children with the oldest being five. It went surprisingly well, especially since Sarah Beth has never really had to share her toys. Yesterday I had to take Daniel on the spur of the moment to the doctor. He has had a horrible diaper rash for over two weeks now. I was using diaper rash cream, then I got a prescription for an antifungal and steroid because we thought it was yeast. I used that for a week, and it didn't get any better. So I called the doctor yesterday and was amazed that she could see him that very day. Of course, she prescribed another antifungal which no pharmacy around here carries. I had one order it, and John will pick it up this evening on the way home.

Anyway, I wrote all of that to say that we've been busy here lately. I haven't even had a chance to read my friends' blogs. Maybe today.

2 comments:

IF said...

I hope Daniel feels better really quickly!
Glad you guys had lots of fun Tuesday.

daynagonzalez said...

Rashes gave me nightmares until my doctor told me about Boudreaux's Butt Paste (crude sounding, I know, but it works). I got it OTC at Wal-Mart in Louisiana, but I'm not sure if they carry it where you live. It got rid of a rash that Tyson had for several weeks and he never had one that long again after I started using it.