Friday, March 28, 2008

Pictures!

Here are some more pictures of my sweet babies.









There is only this one of Daniel as newborns are not very photogenic. Isn't he getting nicely plump?! Look at those chubby cheeks! He may have been fussy the last few weeks (and still is), but at least he eats well. He went 7 hours last night, and I was able to get six hours of uninterupted sleep!!





Sarah Beth made herself a little reading nook the other day, and I just had to take a picture. She gets her love of books from her mommy. I think she is getting her two-year molars, and that is why her hand is in her mouth.



For those of you who haven't been reading my blog long, Sarah Beth loves shoes. "Shoes" was one of her first words. Here she is with my shoes on, and she was even able to walk around in them. She even has them on the correct feet!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Your babies are so adorable! Dustin and I are really looking forward to starting a family. I hope next year....as soon as he's finished with school.

Nikki said...

Angela, I was going to ask when you were going to start but decided it wasn't any of my business. Children are so much fun that we encourage people not to wait. We wish we hadn't waited so long.

MyKidsMom said...

Somebodys eyes are WIDE open:) And he does look very healthy.

She loves shoes huh? Hubby better pick up a second job now- have you looked at the price of shoes these days (especially junior girls!)?

I love that little nook she made- a love of reading is one of the greatest gifts you can give your children. Sadly, some moms get too busy doing other things and don't make the time to read to their little ones. It's wonderful you encourage this~

IF said...

He has grown so much and just a week! I can't believe it. He is a cutie pie!!! Can't wait to see everyone Sunday and Monday! :)

Mrs. H. said...

Aww, Daniel is such a cutie pie, and he has an adorable (and adoring, I'm sure) big sister! Love the shoes, lol.