Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cousins!

My aunt was in town recently, and she told me that my cousins (her daughters) have blogs. Dayna started hers a couple of weeks ago, and Angela started hers a month or so ago. If you get a chance, please check them out. You remember how it was when you first started your blog, how hard it was to get people to read them. I would appreciate it.

In other news, yesterday was the best day that we have had since John went back to work. It was wonderful. Today has started off nicely as well, obviously, since I'm able to blog!

4 comments:

mykidsmom said...

I still feel like I want to stop blogging atleast once a month; but that's probably hormonal, Lol.

Think I'll go visit those blogs:)

Glad you had a smooth day, it's nice when that happens once in a while.

daynagonzalez said...

Thanks for the shout out! I have a hard time writing my blog because I don't know what to write about!

Angela said...

Hey Nikki! Thanks so much! I've really enjoyed reading your blog the last couple of months since my mom told me about it. I know we try to write every once in a while, but this is a little easier.
By the way...your kids are beautiful! I can't wait to meet them in person. I think it's been a couple of years since I've actually seen you.

Nikki said...

Mykidsmom, you are an encouragement to me; please don't stop blogging!

Dayna, just write about what you do day-to-day. That's what I do. If people like it, they will read your blog. If not, at least you will have fun writing it.

Angela, thank you for the compliment -- we think we'll keep them! I don't think I've seen you since your marriage. We need to fix that.