Monday, March 10, 2008

Babies!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been blogging as much recently. My choice these days is to blog or to take a nap. Naps have been winning. I also have not been able to keep up with my friends' blogs as I would like to, but I am trying. I just wanted to let you know that we are fine here, but I'm tired. I'm looking forward to my nap today when I put Sarah Beth down. Daniel is already down. I hope he stays that way!

I also want to say "Congratulations" to Babychaser on the birth of her new daughter.

4 comments:

IF said...

Hello! I don't blame you, I am sure I will be the same way after baby number 2 arrives. I hope you got a good nap today! :)

mykidsmom said...

Naps are definitely the right choice Nikki! Take care~

Marva said...

Hang in there Nikki! Take advantage of those naps! We are fighting for the boys to take just one a day now....oh how I long for a nap! Blessings!!!

~Babychaser~ said...

Thanks Nikki! I too am struggling to keep up online. :) I do feel better about the fact that the house looks ok and I've been making things in the kitchen. I'm sure even those things will slow down when DH returns to work next week. It sure is helpful to have an extra set of hands/feet/etc. around to play with DS! :)

Someday soon I hope to get your book in the mail. Sorry for the delay! :)